Sunday 30 January 2011

Hen Party Invitations

Buttons scattered on invites, on the final invites I put a few buttons scattered randomly over the text but not as many as this but I still like this.

Front and Back of the postcard invites


Blanked out any important details just in case im giving away too much information...
Just came home from a weekend on London so just doing a few posts together. These are the invites that I made for my sisters hen night that I am planning. I bought the black and white postcards in the Paperchase sale for 10p each and then I printed out the text and pritt-sticked it to the back.

Didn't have any pictures of the finished product but I didn't add the buttons as you see in the last photograph I scattered about 3 randomly on each one and I think it made them look really cute.

Hope all the hens like them.... sending them out beginning of this week..

I'm desperately looking for more hen ideas and nice hen blogs, don't really like the tacky side, saying that we are going fancy dress so we aren't that far off.

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment